Datawest’s Perth Datacentre offering Cloud infrastructure and Co-location. Datawest’s DWGH WPER1 offers vendor neutral, carrier neutral secure co-location options.
Our West Perth Datacenter is UTI Tier III focused with N+1 Redundancy.
As well as being located on the hospital power grid, Datawest’s DWGH WPER1 has onsite power generation with fuel reserves for 7 days at 100% capacity.
Datawest’s Brisbane Datacenter DWGH BNE1 providers disaster recovery with expansion on the horizon to allow co-location and.
Datacenter Facility Features
- Pass-card Protected Entrances
- Video Surveillance Cameras
- Multiple Alarm Systems
- Systematic Double Power Supply
- Generators With Autonomy
- DDoS protected Servers
- UPS & Natural Gas Generators
- Climate Controlled Server Rooms
- Minimum of 2 network connections to and within the datacenter
If you would like to request a tour of our West Perth DC please fill out the form below.
Sorry to advise that our Brisbane DC is currently not available for any tours due to security reasons.